Car alarm in its purest form it is bascially sensors connected to some siren. The very most straightforward alarm would have a switch on the driver’s door, and it would be wired so that if someone opened the door, the siren would start wailing. You could implement this car alarm with a switch, a couple of pieces of wire and a siren.
Most modern car alarm systems are much more sophisticated than this.
They consist of:
- An array of sensors that can include switches, pressure sensors and motion detectors
- A siren, often able to create a variety of sounds so that you can pick a distinct sound for your car
- A radio receiver to allow wireless control from a key fob
- An auxiliary battery so that the alarm can operate even if the main battery gets disconnected
- A computer control unit that monitors everything and sounds the alarm — the “brain” of the system
Autobacs Singapore for your Alarms Systems Solution
Come to Autobacs Singapore & get your alarms systems to check or upgraded by our team of professionals and experienced team. We look forward to serving you at our outlets!