WELCOME TO AUTOBACS SINGAPORE OFFICIAL WEBSITE.
PERSONAL DATA (PRIVACY) POLICY
1. Your Personal DataYour Personal Data means data about you (other than Your Business Contact Information) that specifically identifies you or data about you which combined with other information that Autobacs has or is likely to have access to can be used to identify you. This may include your name, NRIC, Mobile phone number and Car number information specific.
3. Purposes of collection of personal dataIn order to have the benefit of and enjoy our various services, information and promotional materials, it is necessary for us to collect some personal particulars from you. Although you are not obliged to provide the data or information as requested, we will not be able to render our services and provide information and promotional materials to you in the event that you fail to do so.
5. NotificationAutobacs shall from time to time notify you of other purposes of collection, use or disclosure of Your Personal Data and you are deemed to have consented to collection, use or disclosure of Your Personal Data for such purposes by your continued use of the Application.
6. Accuracy and Access to Personal Information When you share your personal information with Autobacs, you will always have access to this information. Where you store a “Profile” on the website, you can amend the details stored in your account yourself. Alternatively, you can update, change or remove any personal information at any time by calling, writing or emailing us using one of the options provided below. If you would like us to update your personal information, remove your name from our mailing list, or if you have any questions about Autobacs’s privacy policies or your personal information, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We may request him/her to provide personal details in order to verify his/her identity. We will respond to a user’s request within  days of his/her request and will endeavour to do so wherever possible, but Autobacs may charge the user a reasonable fee for doing so You can contact us through our website customer enquiry or email us. Alternatively, you can also call Autobacs Customer Relations at 6748-0211. We will respond to your questions or concerns as quickly as possible.
7. Securing Your Personal InformationWe have implemented appropriate physical, electronic and managerial security procedures in order to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Access to your personal information is limited to those who specifically need it to conduct their responsibilities. We and our third party service providers take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your personal information where it is no longer required and to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, disclosure, loss, misuse and alteration.
8. Transfer and disclosure of personal dataWhat you share with Autobacs stays with Autobacs. We will not sell, rent or trade to any third party any personal information and data (in whole or in part) obtained from you without your consent, provided, however, that you acknowledge and consent that Autobacs and its subsidiaries, parent companies, related corporations, associated companies and affiliates (collectively referred to as “Autobacs” in this section) and their service providers and agents may collect, use and disclose personal data relating to you, for the following purposes:
- Processing orders and payment transactions and delivering products / services;
- Providing customer service (including responding to customer queries / requests, providing updates and customer support, and sending alerts, brochures and newsletters);
- Marketing products / services;
- Conducting research and development, market research, market analysis and customers’ trend analysis (including to develop new products / services, improve existing products / services, to improve business operations, and to generate management guidance, feedback and insights);
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations and other requirements (including cooperating with / providing assistance to law enforcement agencies, regulatory authorities and other governmental agencies in any part of the world, and performing internal audits); and
9. Direct MarketingYou consent for your personal information to be included in a database for use in direct marketing by us and our related entities or our third party contractors. If you do not wish to receive marketing material from us, you can opt-out or unsubscribe, by contacting us. All emails, SMS and newsletters from this Website allow you to opt-out of further mailings by clicking on the link or responding “unsubscribe”.
10. DNC (Do Not Call)Autobacs aims to comply with the requirements of the PDPA and respects your choices. If you have registered your telephone number with the national Do Not Call (DNC) registry, we will not send you promotional and marketing messages via your telephone unless you have provided Autobacs consent to do so. If you have previously provided Autobacs such consent, then unless this is withdrawn, we may continue to send promotional and marketing messages via your telephone.