Designed to deliver precision handling and maximum control, Bridgestone Potenza Adrenalin RE003 is built with the optimal mix of powerful traction, handling stability and quick initial response on dry roads, while boasting sure handling and braking on wet roads. Compared to the previous generation’s product, RE002, the new tyre offers sharp responsive turn-in, direct steering feel, and greater cornering stability without compromising on comfort.
A. Dry-handling performance
1. Wide center rib: Rib is designed at inside of the tyre centerline for precise handling and cornering performance.
2. Curve grove-wall enforcement: Enabled rigid tyre center rib against lateral force and offers precise cornering performance.
3. Connection block: Shortened lug grooves offer highly rigid shoulder blocks. Powerfull traction and upgraded handling stability are led by new construction especially in dry cornering.
4. Triple & half groove: Is a combination of three main and sporty half grooves. This construction offers optimised overall rigidity and quick initial response. In addition, more even road contact surface of RE003 (see bottom) provides better cornering, braking in wet conditions and even less irregular wear.
B. Wet-handling performance
1. Silica-based compound: Is the new improved compound by maintaining dry handling and even better wet handling.
2. Pulse groove: Is waved groove design, technology through motorsports tyre development, adopted for better drainage and anti-hydroplaning performance.