Tyre Puncture Repair
Tyre Puncture Repair
At Autobacs, our experienced mechanics ensure that your tyre repairs are carried out with the highest standard. For over 30 years of experience, we’ve made countless repairs on almost any vehicle out there. With us, you can trust that our team is capable of handling a wide range of repairs – quickly and professionally.
Trusted Automotive Destination
AUTOBACS is a one-stop destination for all car needs. Known to be Japan’s pioneering automotive retail and service brand, our first store opened back in 1974 at Higashi, Osaka. Now we’ve grown to become Japan’s largest chain with over 646 stores nationwide.
Committed to providing excellent service, we employ sophisticated technologies combined with our qualified mechanics’ skills to make certain that you get services that are worthwhile.
Run Flat Tyres vs conventional tyres
- Run-flat tyres are designed to continue working even when punctured or when there is no air thanks to their dependable handling.
- They can function even when there is no air in them and can be driven for a reasonable period of time, allowing users to get to a mechanic to have their tyre repaired or replaced if necessary.
- Most run-flat tyres have a maximum speed of 80km/hr for a maximum distance of 80km.
- Offers smooth ride in any weather although punctured wheels need to be replaced immediately as it a serious safety hazard.
- Cars with standard tyres come with a spare, whereas cars with run-flat tyres do not come with one.
- Driving on flat tyres instead of waiting for the car recovery service will only cause more damage to the tyres.
Run-Flat Tyres For a Convenient Solution
In the event of an air leak or puncture, run-flat tyres are more stable than conventional tyres. This will give you better control of your vehicle when have a flat tyre. Consult the service crew of suitable run-flat tyres for your vehicle.
LISTEN TO WHAT OUR CUSTOMER’S Have To SAY
Today I thought I got a flat tyre and called in for a quick inspection. The tyre mechanics were respectful and provided me all the information about the current state of my tyre and that it wasn’t punctured. Thank you Autobacs for the transparent way with which you inspect my car. Will be back again
One-stop for car care, car maintenance and car repair center. Purchased 4x tyres in May, one tyre was damaged beyond repair 4 months later. Car was towed to Autobac without charge and one tyre replaced. Excellent service
Swee Siong Goh
Visited Autobacs on 30 April. Manage to get the ATF oil and oil additive I needed and the sales assistance was able to explain the product. Overall good experience to shop with wider range of car products
Went to Autobacs Ubi to check on my car tyres since whenever I’m making turns, there were weird sounds coming out. The one in-charge, Jimmy, proceeded to change the brand new tyres for me since the existing ones have defect and still under warranty. This is the type of service that I think all of the drivers are looking for. Thank you Jimmy and Autobacs, keep up the good work!
Bought 4 new tires in January 2021 and entitled to wheel balancing every 6 months. No questions asked for service provided. Better go early to avoid long queue.
June at Ubi Autobacs knows her products well and is able to recommend products that are suitable for your car! Saves your money and time. Very happy with her recommendarions. Keep up the excellent job June. Thumbs up!